Customer Service is Important in Fire Damage Restoration
After a fire has destroyed your home in the Minerva, Ohio area the next step is to call in a professional mitigation company to start the cleanup and restoration process. When choosing a company, it is important to find one with a reliable and certified team. SERVPRO of South & East Stark County believes in the importance of customer service to our customers.
- Our crews arrive on site the day that our office has been called. We scope the work with the customer and explain the restoration process to them.
- Our crews will perform any emergency services to limit secondary damages to property.
- We will Identify what can be restored. We will determine what items must be replaced, what items can be cleaned, and what items are questionable, as well as what items do not need cleaning.
- We will contact the adjuster to go over scope of work.
- Our crews are properly dressed in our SERVPRO hero uniform and are IICRC certified to preform the job duties that have been determined.
- Satisfying our customers is a priority from the initial inspection of the loss site to a final walk through of the restored site.
Call SERVPRO of South & East Stark County at 330-823-4088 to clean up and restore your fire damage.