5 Cleaning Tips for your Canton, Ohio Home
Check and clean your dryer vents to prevent a fire. If you experience a fire, call our professional team at 330-823-4088 to restore your home.
June is here in Canton, Ohio! As we become alive after a prolonged, cold winter, residents are busy preparing for the coming season by decluttering, cleaning and refreshing their interior and exterior living spaces. Below are 5 Summer Cleaning tips:
- Window Cleaning: Everyone enjoys the summer sun coming into their windows, but seeing spots, fingerprints, dust, and grime can be gross. To clean the exterior of your homes windows, you can use a mixture of dish soap, white vinegar, and water to get rid of dirt.
- Replace your HVAC’s air filters: It is important to replace your homes air filters especially after your furnace has run throughout the winter month. Changing the air filter every three months can help with allergies and air quality.
- Air Conditioning Unit: Get your air condition unit services by your local professional HVAC company to make sure that it runs throughout the warm summer months.
- Spruce up outdoor spaces: Keeping your outside looking clean and fresh, you will want to start by getting rid of any debris that might be left over from winter storms. To prevent water damage to your home clean and remove any leaves and debris.
- Vents, fans and compressors: Check and clean all bathroom vents and fans, vacuum out refrigerator compressors, and dryer vents and hoses to prevent and fire damage from dust, particles and debris.
When you call SERVPRO of South East Stark County at 330-823-4088 for your residential and commercial cleaning and restoration needs, you can trust that you are calling a leader in the industry. For more information visit our website.